The Partner Success role is responsible for building an extremely solid teacher network by enabling teacher-driven student growth and should have the ability to handle all support related issues of the teacher community
1. Conduct BTL events: Execute at least 3 BTL events/week and generate leads.
2. Conduct market visits
3. Strategic alliance to drive growth
4. Expert counsellor: Become an expert at understanding students profiles and their problems through structured counselling sessions. Explain to parents how Cuemath program addresses their needs.
5. Ensure that sales reports are completed on time and accurately meet targets
6. Identifying the prospective market segment and planning strategies with a view to occupy the maximum share of the market
7. Establishing communication with the mentor network using various channels - offline/online and identifying training needs of teachers
8. Working closely with mentors to draft and facilitate activation/pip and growth journeys
9. Ensuring all teacher queries and tickets are resolved within the given TAT, following a proper channel
10. Driving referrals for demand 11. Identify intervention experts from every cluster with the help of the mentor as well as data
1. Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
2. Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
4. Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
5. Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
6. Should be a go-getter and number driven.
7. Ability to work under pressure
Eligibility / Qualification:
1. Education: MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
2. Experience: 1 - 2 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
3. Knowledge: Awareness of the Math Subject taught from classes 1 to 8 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes. 4. Ed-tech Sales
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Cue Learn Private Limited