1. Developing the project plan for the proper delivery of the job on time with accuracy
2. Communicate with In-house subject matter experts on the development of project and clarifications
3. Exporting the files from manuscript central and moving it to production
4. Publishing articles online
5. Proofread documents for errors in typing, spelling, syntax, and form
6. Scheduling, tracking, processing and performing quality assurance of documents in a timely manner to meet deadlines
7. Comparing subject matter expert provided copy against standard company output
8. Checking for style and accuracy in a time-bound manner
9. Attaining the target production
10. Providing adequate support and assistance to the team
- Well versed with Adobe creative Cloud applications, such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Good knowledge of pagination/Typesetting
- Strong typographical knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in any stream/branch of Study.
- Min. 6 months-1 yr of experience in the role of Technical Paginator/Paginator or Process Executive.
Salary: INR Fixed amount paid out on a Monthly details
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Cue Learn Private Limited
mathematics education. Going beyond the traditional focus on mathematical concepts,
Cuemath takes a wider approach in introducing students to the real world of mathematics.
This includes an immersive development of logical reasoning and an inquiry-based approach tailored towards building mathematical aptitude.
There is a stark difference in the mathematics that is typically taught in schools and the real world mathematics which is often described as the most beautiful language we know.
Cuemath's mission is to reveal this beauty of mathematics to young school students thus helping them develop a holistic understanding of mathematics and mathematical thinking.
Contact Company:Cue Learn Private Limited